Students ‘Acutely Ill’ After THIS?!

(5MinNewsBreak.com) – Several high school students got “acutely ill” after reportedly consuming cannabis-infused edibles during a school field trip to thе La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles.

Authorities confirmed that the incident unfolded when Los Angeles Fire Department (LAFD) paramedics were called to the museum following reports of students being visibly unwell.

According to LAFD, a security staff member at the site discovered eight students, a mix of males and females, showing signs of acute illness.

After evaluating them, paramedics concluded that the students “had an altered level of consciousness, following their reported ingestion of cannabis edibles.”

Footagе from the scene captured several of the affected students being transported on gurneys to waiting ambulances.

The LAFD reported that whilе the students were deemed to be in fair condition, they were all transported to nearby hospitals for further medical evaluation.

The identity of the school that organized the trip has not been disclosed.

In response to the incident, La Brea Tar Pits officials issued a statement on the social media platform X to clarify the situation.

They stated: “According to first responders, their symptoms were caused by something the students ingested on their own, unrelated to their visit to La Brea Tar Pits. We extend our care and concern to the students and their families and wish them a healthy recovery.”

Details regarding the incident remain limited and further information has yet to be released.

Copyright 2024, 5MinNewsBreak.com